Since December 2006, Sushi Train has offered authentic Japanese meals at competitive prices. Dishes are prepared to not only taste great but look equally as tasty with traditional detailed decor added to every meal. Come in on the weekends to take advantage of Saturday and Sunday specials, including a rotating Sushi bar on Sundays with prices that start at $1.
- Fax: 815-886-1167
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp that allows access onto the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi, soups, salads, appetizers, rolls, Donburi dishes, and Sashimi combos are served daily at the Sushi Train.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thesushitrain.com/menu_1.html
- Specialties: Sushi Train specializes in serving a variety of sushi dishes.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Sushi A La Carte is Sushi Train's signature dish.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night