Lou's Styling Place has been serving the Romeoville community since 1979, but the owner Lou has been cutting hair since 1976. In addition to the owner, two other stylists also work at the shop. Belinda has been with Lou since 1990 and is an Illinois Licensed Cosmologist and a make-up artist. Sue, who has been there since 2003, is also an Illinois Licensed Cosmetologist.
The shop's schedule varies, but is typically open six days a week and three evenings to accommodate all of their clients. In addition to hair styling, the shop offers special-occasion hair styles for weddings, proms and homecoming dances. Make-up application is also available for special events. The shop carries a full line of mineral cosmetics and Redken hair products. There is a nail salon on the premise, but it is currently vacant.
Customers are encouraged to call the shop for specific hours and to visit the shop's website for coupons, information about services and newsletter.
- Hours: The shop is open six days a week and three evenings. Days and hours vary, contact store for specific times.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1989
- What makes this community special?: Romeoville offers a loyal customer base that allows businesses and customers to form and maintain relationships.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Illinois Licensed Cosmetologists
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Special-occasion styles and make-up for weddings, proms and homecoming dances.
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Redken, Redken Phyto Organics
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Find a stylist with whom you can build a relationship to get the best and most current hair and skincare for you and your family.