Lockport Township Fire Protection District
Drag box to select area
The Lockport Township Fire Protection District got its start as a volunteer municipal fire department in 1895. During the 1940s, it became a fire protection district, and today its jurisdiction covers 30 square miles including Lockport, Crest Hill and sections of Romeoville. The district's specialty services include its Aircraft Rescue Firefighters team, which serves the Lewis University Airport, dive team, technical rescue team and fire investigation team. Nearly 100 full-time firefighters work out of six fire houses, including the new headquarters at Station 6 on Renwick Road in Lockport.
19623 Renwick Rd, Lockport, IL 60441