Lewis University Airport
Owned and operated by the Joliet Regional Port District since 1989, Lewis University Airport features executive and terminal facilities with air taxis, and single-engine, multi-engine and jet aircraft for charter to regional and national locations.
Lewis University Airport combines convenient access to a wide variety of businesses and entertainment venues throughout the Chicagoland area with the ease of setting departure and arrival times convenient to each passenger's schedule.
The airport also offers corporate aircraft management, rental and flight instruction, aircraft storage and a pilot's lounge, conference room and kitchen. Catering services are also available.
As the only college aviation program in Illinois with an airport on its campus, Lewis University students study and train using the facility's machine shops, flight simulators, aviation center and airplane hangar, and have access to 25 aircraft, from Cessnas to a Piper Seminoles.
- Fax: 815-838-9524
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Airport, 1940; Joliet Regional Port District assumed ownership in 1989
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 25
- Reach: Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Charter services, Computer lounge, Meeting rooms, Taxi dispatch, VIP lounge
- Transportation: Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: www.flylot.com
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Number of gates: 2