Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Built in 2008, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital represents the only major hospital in the community and offers patients full-scale medical treatment. Affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the hospital is fully accredited by the National Patient Safety Joint Commission and contains a Level II trauma center and Level II nursery.
The hospital is unique in that it promotes recovery and health through the seasons. The theme is evident throughout the hospital, whether it be in the Brookfield Zoo room, the emergency room or one of the birthing rooms.
Located off Remington Boulevard and clearly visible from Interstate 55, the hospital has 138 licensed beds, more than 600 employees and more than 500 physicians representing over 50 specialties and subspecialties.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk access, elevators
- Founding Date: Jul 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Level II Trauma and Level II Nursery
- Accreditations/certifications: Fully certified by the Joint Commission.
- Affiliations: Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The hospital takes a unique approach in healing through the mind, body and spirit and promotes a healthy lifestyle through the four seasons.
- Number of beds: 138
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: All patient rooms are private and have unrestricted visiting hours.
- Helipad: Yes