Did you resolve to lose weight in 2014? Could you lose some extra help getting started?
Then, this might interest you: Drs. Christopher Joyce and Brian Lahmann, experienced gastric bypass surgeons with Bariatric & Minimally Invasive (BMI) Surgery at Silver Cross Hospital, are available for a free informational session about Obesity & Your Health: Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You?
The sessions are held weekly at 5:45 p.m. on Wednesdays at BMI Surgery, Silver Cross Hospital Pavilion A, Suite 260, 1890 Silver Cross Blvd., New Lenox. Participants will learn about the advantages and risks of traditional and laparoscopic bariatric weight loss surgery, find out who is a candidate for the procedure and hear from area patients about the experiences, according to a Silver Cross news release.
You can register to attend online at www.silvercoss.org or call 1-888-660-HEAL (4325).
- Search for Local Jobs (A tool to help you find employment)
- Buy-Sell-Trade (An online community swap shop)
- Business Listings (A directory of local businesses)
The Patch User Guide
- Town Square (A place for your to post anything you want)
- Events Calendar (A place to post upcoming local events)
- Start Blogging (A forum to share your expertise on a particular subject or an area of interest)