Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Student Truck Driver - CDL Training (Mills Transfer, Inc., Romeoville): Millis Training Institute is among the best in the industry for providing not only CDL training, but top-notch truck driver training. MTI's dynamic training program is designed to ensure our graduates are ready to utilize their truck driving skills to make their career dreams come true.
2. Garment Sorter (Cintas, Romeoville): The selected individual will be responsible for sorting and organizing uniform shirts and pants numerically in order of sequence on the garment I.D. tape to prevent mixed bundles of customer clothes.
3. Warehouse Supervisor-Outbound 1st Shift (KeHe Distributors, Romeoville): The Outbound Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the efficient receiving and stocking of inbound freight and coordinating the selection and loading of product in the most cost effective manner.
4. Company Drivers-No Experience Necessary (CR England, Romeoville): C.R. England is currently hiring Over-The-Road, Dedicated, Intermodal and Regional drivers to join one of the nation's leading trucking companies.
5. Logistics Support Rep (RR Donnelly, Bolingbrook): The Tracing Representative gathers data from all internal dept’s and customers, as well as, external customers or vendors/carriers to process/complete tracking confirmations within the transportation system(s).