Yes, it’s back.
“It” is the Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce Professional Development Series. And you’re invited to join the Chamber for a three-part series on Social Media and E-Commerce, according to a RACC news release.
The first event is from 8-10 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 23, at Lewis University (classroom TBD). The cost is $15 for chamber members and $20 for non-members. Continental breakfast will be provided.
Rich Burke, director of the graduate school of management at Lewis, will lead the program. In part one, he will focus on the basics, including:
- Important social media sites.
- How do I get started on social media sites?
- Issues facing social media marketing.
- What do I need to know when creating a website that works?
- What are the important online marketing programs?
- Issues facing E-Commerce.
Reservations are required. To reserve a space, call the Chamber office at (815) 886-2076.
BIZ FEATURE ON PATCH: Want to see your business featured on Patch? Click here. Fill out the form. It’s simple. And it’s free.
Headlines: Our Newsletter Overfloweth
- Map: Which Parts of Town Are Newly Rich?
- Plainfield’s Melissa McCarthy to Host Pre-Super Bowl SNL
- Video: How to Make Taco Salad Bowls in a Muffin Pan