Court files show the Secret Service has cases going against four Chicago residents and a woman from Bensenville.
The five were involved in using stolen identities to purchase electronics from Walmart stores in order to resell the merchandise, according to criminal complaints.
The crew targeted Walmart stores in Bolingbrook, Romeoville and Lockport, the complaints said.
The five people facing charges are:
- Nikia Gage, 33, of 5925 W. Thomas St. in Chicago
- Stacey Samuels, 34, of 63185 S. Seeley Ave. in Chicago
- Christina Criscione, 35, of 236 S. Mason St. in Bensenville
- Annie Wilson, 32, of 918 Lavergne Ave. in Chicago
- Harold Harper, 47, of 5701 S. Hoyne Ave. in Chicago
Samuels, Criscione and Harper were charged with a continuing financial criminal enterprise, burglary and identity theft.
Wilson was charged only with burglary and identity theft.
Go take a look at our Facebook page.