Rakeem M. Roberts, 21, 1180 Maggie Lane, Romeoville, arrested by the Bolingbrook Police Department and booked into the Will County jail on Feb. 19 on three counts of felony retail theft.
The following arrests were made by the Romeoville Police Department at 2:05 a.m. Feb. 8 in the 0 to 100 block of University Parkway. The address for the Lewis University campus is 1 University Parkway.
- Devon Doby, 18, 10012 S. King Drive, Chicago, charged with possession of cannabis.
- Tai Cole-Jay, 20, 5760 Abbey Drive, Lisle, charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug equipment.
- Lazerick Mohomes, 19, 128 Olympic Drive, Bolingbrook, charged with possession of cannabis.
- Bruce Jackson, 21, 1 Tiger Court, Bolingbrook, charged with possession of cannabis.
- Jordan Vargas, 20, 268 Braemar Glen Court, Bolingbrook, charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug equipment.
Also arrested at Lewis at about 1:40 a.m. Feb. 3 was Sean Hicks, 22, 1006 Sandpiper Court, Bartlett, who was charged with resisting a peace officer.
Other Romeoville police arrests include:
Alba Gonzalez, 31, 108 Murphy Drive, Romeoville, arrested at about 5 a.m. Feb. 8 at Normantown Road and Dalhart and charged with no valid driver's license and disobeying a traffic light.
Albert Cruse, 21, 6708 S. Wabash, Chicago, arrested at about 1:30 a.m. Feb. 9 on Route 53, south of Airport Road, and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance, expired registration and speeding.