Overman-Jones Funeral Home
- Donald Lee Brown, 78, of Romeoville. The U.S. Air Force veteran had a career as an executive in the insurance business and enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren. Memorials can be made to the American Cancer Society.
- Milton “Bob” Beauchemin, 72, of Plainfield. The brother and uncle was a local employee of Adams Supermarkets for most of his career.
- Jane Havens Kiedaisch, 84. She served on various committees at Plainfield Congregational Church and also played piano during Sunday services. She also enjoyed playing bridge, cooking and gardening. Memorials can be made to Plainfield Congregational Church or Joliet Hospice Home.
- Margaret R. Janis, 93, of Plainfield. The wife, mother and grandmother graduated from the Chicago Academy of Fine Arts and the Chicago Art Institute.
- Rolando “Tito” Aleman Jr., 52, of Plainfield. The husband and father was a U.S. Army Reserves veteran who enjoyed cars and music.
- Paul J. Bangert, 92, of Plainfield. The U.S. Army veteran served in World War II and had a career in farming. A husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather, he enjoyed wood working and carpentry.
- Donna Young (nee Imbordino), 50, of Plainfield. A wife and mother, she loved sunbathing. Memorials can be made to AIDS Foundation of Chicago.
- Cindy Marie Unger, 52, of Plainfield. A wife, mother and grandmother, she managed the St. Vincent DePaul Store for 20 years. Vistation will be held from 3 to 8 p.m. Jan. 22, with a service at 10 a.m. Jan. 23. Memorials can be made to her family.
- David E. Lea, 83, of Plainfield. A U.S. Army veteran who earned a Bronze Star, he was a member of the Teamsters Local 179. Memorials can be made to the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
- Martha J. Sieg, 94, of Plainfield. A wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, she was involved in church, was a former president of ROOTS and the Ladies Aide Society in Bedford Park.
Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
- Mary Phistry (nee Hajduk), 83, of Bolingbrook. She was a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Jan. 24. Memorials can be made to Senior Services Center of Will County, Joliet.
- Allen P. Vasek Sr., 73, of Bolingbrook. He was a husband, father and grandfather. Visitation will take place from 4 to 8 p.m. Jan. 22, with a funeral service to be held at 10 a.m. Jan. 23.
- Maria De Jesus Medina (nee Gonzales), 88, of Bolingbrook. She was a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Anderson Memorial Chapel
- Barbara Helen Foisy, 81, of Plainfield. The retired North Riverside first grade school teacher enjoyed traveling, bowling, tennis and playing bridge.
- Lillian Bartik, 95, of Plainfield. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about local funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.