Did you know the Romeoville Patch website allows users to submit their own events? It's very easy and quick; here's how you do it:
- Log in to romeoville.patch.com. You can use your Facebook log in, or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Then go to www.romeoville.patch.com/events or www.romeoville.patch.com/announcements.
- Click on the box on the upper right side that says "Add an event" or "Add an announcement."
- Fill out the form with as much information about your event/announcement as you would like to include. You can also upload art or an event logo.
- At the bottom of the form, click "Post my event" or "Post my announcement."
If you have any trouble or any questions, please don't hesistate to contact Romeoville Patch editor Shannon Antinori at email@example.com.