Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• Kelly Services in Romeoville has several job openings. Interested and qualified candidates can email resumes to email@example.com or call 815-407-0618. Open positions include:
- REACH TRUCK OPERATOR WITH BASILOID EXPERIENCE: Material handler with RF Scanning and forktruck experience. Basiloid experience would be a bonus. Located in the Bolingbrook area. $11.50/hrl Mon-Fri days; Sun-Thu afternoons.
- REACH TRUCK OPERATOR IN THE WOODRIDGE AREA: Stand up forklift, RF Scanning, sit down forklift, double forks, shipping/receiving, loading/unloading. RECENT REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. $11/hr; 6AM-6:30 p.m. or 6 p.m.-6:30 a.m. Must be able to work every other weekend.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WITH EXPERIENCE USING AS400/EDI IN THE AURORA AREA: Candidates must have a proficiency using AS400.
- MAINTENANCE WORKER IN THE JOLIET AREA: Must have knowledge of maintenance, specifically with tools, some electrical knowledge, and all around repairs. $14/hr.
- FABRICATOR/MAINTENANCE WORKER IN THE WOODRIDGE AREA: Pay is $14-16/hr.
• Tee Time Lawn Care in Plainfield is seeking a sales account manager.
• Cintas in Romeoville is seeking a management trainee.
• Plainfield School District 202 is seeking a part-time custodian.
• Whole Foods in Naperville is seeking a cashier.
• TruGreen in Plainfield is seeking an outside sales representative.
• Naperville School District 203 is seeking a senior secretary.
• Macy's at The Promenade in Bolingbrook is seeking a loss prevention manager.