Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• Choo Choo Johnny's in Naperville has job openings: "We are looking for a couple of servers to join our wonderful staff! The ideal candidate will be 18 years or older, have some serving or customer service experience, be energetic, fast, reliable, have great customer service skills and a fun engaging personality. We are open from 11-8 M-S and 11-6 on Sunday so this position has a combination of day, evening, and weekend hours. This position can grow into a management position as well. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application to be sent to you. Please include your phone number in the email so that we can contact you for an interview. We encourage you to visit our website at choochoojohnnys.com to learn more about us. If you would prefer to come in and fill out an application our address is 3103 W. 111th St., Naperville. Only serious applicants need apply."
• Bolingbrook High School is seeking a student services administrator.
• Romeoville High School is seeking a student services administrator.
• Brookdale Senior Living in Plainfield is seeking a server.
• Troy School District is seeking a part-time custodian.
• Aldi in Bolingbrook is seeking cashiers, shift managers and manager trainees.
• Rasmussen College in Romeoville is seeking an admissions program manager.
• Voluntary Action Center, nonprofit operator of Kendall Area Transit, looking for experienced paratransit scheduler/dispatcher. Please follow link for full posting and application instructions: http://www.co.kendall.il.us/county_administration/employment.htm