Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Employment Outreach & Development Coordinator (Lewis University, Romeoville): The employment outreach and development coordinator is responsible to the director of career services and works closely with the Dean of the College of Business for developing career and internship opportunities for the College of Business students and alumni.
2. Student Services Administrator (Valley View Community Unit School District 365U, Romeoville): Assist in the analysis of academic data that leads to the identification of program areas that could benefit from participating in a continuous cycle of improvement.
3. Operator 1 (OHL, Romeoville): The Operator 1 is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material and products according to customer guidelines and ISO 9001 where applicable.
4. Rep 1 Warehouse/Materials Hub (Comcast, Romeoville): Responsible for Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) screening, cleaning, sorting, unpacking, racking, repacking, palletizing, and shrink-wrapping. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
5. Bagger/Utility Worker (Meijer, E. Boughton Road, Bolingbrook): Key responsibilities include: Greeting and assisting customers in the front area of the store; maintaing safety and cleanliness of entry ways or floors; collecting carts; maintaining parking lot cleanliness.
6. Production, Service, Maintenance & Sales (Cintas, Romeoville): Cintas Corp. is looking to fill six positions. For details on the positions, click here.