Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Sales/Business Management Trainee (Penske, Romeoville): In this Developmental role, you will receive 5 weeks of personalized training and be coached by managers and peers who started in the same seat. We will introduce you to our sales processes, leading edge technology and winning company culture through one-on-one, small group and web-based methods. Within your first 6 months you will be invited to our corporate offices in Reading, PA for our capstone event—facilitated by Senior Leadership, many of whom also started in your very seat.
2. Associate Campus Director (Rasmussen, Inc., Romeoville): The Associate Campus Director is accountable to the Campus President and/or Campus Director and is primarily responsible for the student experience in the campus and operation and retention metrics. The Associate Campus Director is a senior member of the campus leadership team, and serves as the leader in the absence of the Campus President or Campus Director.
3. Administrative Assistant (Sears Holdings Corp., Romeoville): Some essentials duties include preparing correspondence, forms, reports, graphs, tables, and spreadsheets as directed, scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, processing expense reports and performing general clerical tasks such as filing, duplicating, faxing, keying, sorting, coding, proofreading, transcribing data, assembling mailings and verifying calculations to support departmental operations using word processing or other computer software packages.
4. Professional Office Personnel 210 Days (Valley View School District, Romeoville): The Professional Office secretary is responsible to the Assistant Principal for the performance of multiple tasks typically found in an office setting. Duties include typing, correspondence, reports and other requests, establishing and maintaining files, scheduling appointments, meetings, etc., composing letters and memoranda on routine matters, assisting in students’ registration, grade report distribution and student schedule distribution. Location: Robert C. Hill Elementary School, Bolingbrook.
5. Material Operator (LeSaint Logistics, Romeoville): Part-time position; up to 23 hours per week. Responsible for the accurate storing, picking, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards in the area of safety, security, damage free, and productivity.