Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Student Truck Driver (Prime Inc., Romeoville): Prime’s PSD begins with you obtaining your CDL permit. Then you’ll go on the road with a certified CDL instructor for no less than 75 hours of one-on-one behind the wheel training. After training, you’ll return to Prime’s corporate headquarters in Springfield, Missouri, for final CDL state testing and your CDL license. Then you can enter our program with guaranteed pay.
2. Customer Service Representative (Family Dollar, Romeoville): As a Family Dollar Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Key priorities include greeting customers, assisting them with selection of merchandise, completing transactions, and answering questions regarding the store and merchandise.
3. Stockroom Utility (Cintas, Romeoville): The selected individual is responsible for general duties throughout the stockroom department as needed, including break, vacation and absence coverage for all stockroom positions. The partner will also assist with stockroom duties based on work volume.
4. Midwest Regional Drivers Needed (C.R. England, Romeoville): No Experience, No Problem. Training available. Weekly home time and full benefits package. Make up to $60,000 per year with C.R. England.
5. Accounts Receivable Specialist (Medorizon, Joliet): Medical billing company is seeking a FT experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to perform claim follow up functions. Must have at least 2 years of Billing and A/R experience working at a medical billing company, surgery center, hospital, or physician practice with knowledge in the following areas: CPT and ICD-9 coding, EOB interpreting, working denials and writing appeals. Applicant must have customer service and computer skills, a professional, positive attitude, and be organized, detail-oriented, and dependable.