Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Warehouse Manager (CarQuest, Romeoville): The Warehouse Manager manages the production, safety, and efficiency of the entire warehouse operation. Ensures customer needs are met in the most timely and efficient manner possible. Ensures that the assets of the company are protected while supervising the activities of all teammates in the warehouse.
2. Lunchroom/Playground Aide (Valley View School District, Romeoville): The Lunchroom/Playground Aide is responsible to the Assistant Principal for completing all lunchroom duties related to the school age student. These duties include, but are not limited, to the following: assisting with the distribution of milk and eating utensils, assisting with the seating of children, maintaining discipline, and taking part in training programs when applicable.
3. Utility II (Cintas, Romeoville): Cintas is currently looking for a Utility partner. The selected individual will be responsible for performing numerous positions in the production plant area. Responsibilities will entail performing general duties throughout the facility as needed, including for break, vacation and absence coverage.
4. Petroleum Inspector (Moody International, Inc., Romeoville): As a Petreleum Inspector you will be responsible for the Under perform the necessary volume measurements, temperature measurements, sampling, calculations, documentation, and reporting which ensure that the customer receives an independent, accurate, and complete assessment of quantity and quality of material.
5. Student Advisor (Rasmussen, Inc., Romeoville): The Student Advisor is a phenomenal position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities.