Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Family Support Staff, In-Home Support Worker (Little City Foundation, Romeoville): Responsibilities include providing activities in people’s homes and their communities that foster independence, build friendships and increase self-esteem.
2. Customer Service (Internet Fashion Retailer, Plainfield): Christian-based Internet company seeks outstanding customer service associate. Looking for a dedicated person with a positive attitude that enjoys helping people.
3. Warehouse Clerk-Quality Control (Azimuth LLC., Romeoville): Requirements: Must be bilingual Spanish, detail-Oriented, able to work second shift (2-10 p.m.)
4. Gaming Special Agent (Will County, Ill.): Under general supervision as an armed peace officer, travels to conduct regulatory and criminal surveillance or monitoring of gaming patrons, electronic gaming devices and table games to ensure regulatory and criminal oversight is maintained according to the Riverboat Gambling Act, Video Gaming Act and related Rules of the Illinois Gaming Board; takes appropriate law enforcement action including arrest if necessary.
5. Store Associate (Office Max, N. Weber Road, Bolingbrook): The store associate is responsible for positively contributing to the customer shopping experience by providing friendly, knowledgeable and professional service as well as assisting customers with a total solutions purchase