Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Team Leader, Warehouse/Distribution (APL, Romeoville): The Warehouse Team Lead assigns work to warehouse personnel, provides on the job training and feedback, champions safety awareness and ensures jobs are completed correctly and efficiently.
2. Warehouse Supervisor/First Shift (KeHe, Romeoville): The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the efficient receiving and stocking of inbound freight and coordinating the selection and loading of product in the most cost effective manner. Ensure quality and safety standards are adhered to and manage associate staffing.
3. Tech Trainee (TDW, Romeoville): Acquires knowledge of TDW Services hot tapping procedures through on-the-job and formalized training to become competent in field service work. This position involves approximately 90 percent travel, typically in increments of 2 to 3 weeks.
4. Retain Clerk (Intertek, Romeoville): As a retain clerk you will be responsible for the process of retaining and disposing of materials for the company and its clients and to maintain associated records, thus supporting the goal of providing a service to our clients that is accurate, timely and cost effective.
5. Best Buy Sales Consultant/Gaming Job (Best Buy, Bolingbrook): Best Buy sales consultants excel at selling products and services, working closely with other members of the sales team. They accumulate the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self development.