At the July 19th County Board meeting the Will County Board approved the following zoning changes:
1. Case 6053-mv2: Robert and June Pleiter, owner of record a zoning map amendment from R-1 to A-1 for 10.15 acres located within the Thomas J. Divens Subdivision in Wesley Township to allow the stabling of horses.
2. Case 6055-sv2: Beverly and Gaylord Johnson, owner of record, a special use permit to operate a Bed and Breakfast facility in an E-2 zoning district and a variance to permit twelve adult guests with more than 2 adults per bedroom. This case concerns an approximate 3.05 acres located at the southwest corner of West Renwick Road and the Indian Boundry Road in Plainfield Township to be marketed to quilters and other crafters.
3. Case 6056-msv2: DLG Investments, LLC, owner of record, represented by attorney Michael Hansen, a zoning map amendment from I-1 to I-2, a special use permit for truck company, including office, truck repair, and outdoor truck storage, a variance for outdoor storage screening. This case concerns an approximate 5.90 acres located on the west side of NW Frontage Road, south of Theodore St. in Troy Township. It is located next door to other similar facilities.
4. Case 6058-v3: American Legion Marne Post 13, owner of record, represented by attorney Gary Mueller, a variance from parking space length from 19 feet to 17 feet, a variance from screening requirements. This case concerns a parcel of 2.49 acres prior to right-of-way dedication and 2.0 acres after right-of-way dedication that occurred to allow for the new Renwick Road bridge over the Dupage River. The Post is located at the southwest corner of Renwick Road and River Road in Plainfield Township.
5. Temporary Use Permit TU-2012-15: Adam Heidrich for a Friends and Family party on Barr Road on a A-2 parcel in Manhattan Township.