It can be overwhelming when putting your home on the market. By just doing these 5 items, you will increase your chances of receiving an offer.
1. Declutter your home - put away miscellanous items on your counters, refrigerator and utility room. Remove any extra pieces of furniture that may crowd your room.
2. Refresh your room with new coat of paint. Make your walls look brand new for little money. Fresh paint goes along way to help make your home feel like new.
3. Dress up your front door. Wipe it down, paint it or if it's stained, add a fresh layer of varnish or glaze. Add a wreath or change your door handle to add some flare.
4. Spruce up your landscaping. Pull any weeds, trim bushes and lawn so that your home is well manicured.
5. Clean, light & bright is key. Make sure when your home is being shown your blinds are open, lights on (if possible) and your home is presentable ie: beds made, laundry in hamper, miscellanous papers in trash or put away, no dishes in sink, bathrooms counters clean.