Patch Picks: Nail Salons
There's no need to roam outside of Romeoville if you're looking for a nail treatment. These five salons have you — and your nails — covered.
Every Thursday, Patch Picks highlights editor and reader picks for great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids’ party places, parks and more.
Today’s list is a list of great local nail salons.
- Fancy Nails & Tanning: Fancy Nails & Tanning lives up to its name, offering a host of nail services as well as waxing and tanning on site. Along with manicures and pedicures, Fancy Nails offers polishes, artificial nails, nail repair, hand treatments and tanning.
- Julie’s Nails: Julie’s Nails has been a Romeoville mainstay for more than 10 years, offering several stations for manicures and pedicures. The big, comfy massaging pedicure chairs and the friendly staff will keep clients coming back. Walk-ins are welcome.
- PT Nails: PT Nails offers nail care services for men and women, including acrylic, UV gel and glitter nails. Full spa manicures and pedicures are also offered, and the location welcomes large groups for pre-wedding parties or other special events.
- A & B Nails: A& B Nails offers a wide array of nail services-including manicures, pedicures and fills. All pedicures are offered in massage chairs, including the “Milk & Honey,” “Raw Earth,” and “White Tea” varieties.
- LeZa Nail Spa: The recently renamed LeZa Nail Spa has a lengthy offering of special nail services, offering manicures and pedicures in large massage chairs. The salon also has three additional rooms for special events, and welcomes large parties.