Look Up Boy Scout Leaders Expelled in Illinois
Almost 300 Illinois records are included in the Boy Scouts of America's once-secret "perversion files." Search for your town or troop number.
- October 20, 2012
Patch's searchable database allows you to search by cities in Illinois. Information gathered by the Los Angeles Times shows the leaders of the Boy Scouts of America who were expelled between 1947 and 2005 on suspicions or confirmation of sexual abuse.
If a troop is listed, a case file exists. At this time, not all case files are available online. As new documents become available, Patch will update this database.
See More on Patch
- More Sex Abuse Cases Filed Against Diocese of Joliet
- Court Supervision: 11 Days in Jail For Sex With 16-Year-Old Boy
- Joliet Diocese List of Credibly Accused Abusers Includes Former Plainfield Pastor
- Joliet Diocese To Release Documents Related to Sex Abuse by Priests
- Man's Leg Amputated Due to Joliet Nursing Home Negligence: Lawsuit
Most Popular articles
- [UPDATED] Romeoville Man Arrested in Teen's Stabbing Death
- Motorcyclist, Passenger Injured in Romeoville Crash
- Bond Set at $3 Million in Fatal Romeoville Stabbing
- Romeoville Police: Alcohol May Be a Factor in Motorcycle Crash
- Romeoville Police Blotter: Burglars Take Everything, Including the Kitchen Sink