Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Illinois, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in nearby towns are like, go right ahead.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through Aug. 31. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- [UPDATED] Romeoville Man Arrested in Teen's Stabbing Death
- Bond Set at $3 Million in Fatal Romeoville Stabbing
- Motorcyclist, Passenger Injured in Romeoville Crash
- Lady Friend Charged With Leading Mob to Attack Boyfriend Now Off Hook
- Romeoville Police Blotter: Man Charged with DUI, Driving 30-Plus Miles Over the Limit