Edward Hospital has opened a Quick Care Clinic inside the Romeoville Jewel-Osco store at the corner of Weber and Taylor roads.
The clinic offers routine treatment and preventive care, without an appointment, seven days a week. Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
“We’re proud to partner with Jewel-Osco and provide high-quality health care that’s convenient and fits the busy lifestyles and schedules that many of us have,” said Bill Kottmann, president of Edward Health Ventures, in a news release on the new venture.
Quick Care Clinic services are provided by board-certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants who work for Edward Medical Group, the primary care practice of Edward Hospital, the release said. The group has 45 board certified-family practice and internal medicine physicians who treat patients of all ages.
Quick Care Clinics treat:
- Common illnesses (starting at $86): Colds, bronchitis, coughs, ear infections, flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bladder infections, pink eye, allergies, rashes;
- Minor injuries (starting at $86): Abrasions, minor burns, splinters;
- Physicals (starting at $57): School, sports, camp;
- Vaccinations (starting at $36): Flu, hepatitis B, Tdap, meningitis
- Screenings (starting at $29): Blood pressure, diabetes, TB skin test;
Edward Quick Care Clinics accept most insurance plans and also have self-pay options, according to the release.
A similar clinic has also opened at the Jewel-Osco store at the corner of 95th Street and Route 59.
For more information, call 630-527-3645 or visit www.edward.org/quickcare.