Death Notices, March 5 Edition
Memorials and upcoming visitations at area funeral homes.
Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
- Evelyn R. Sanders, of Bolingbrook. Services were private.
- Diana Lynn Thompson, 58, of Bolingbrook. Services were private.
Overman-Jones Funeral Home
- Janice Faye Driver (nee Harper), 76, of Bolingbrook. She was a mother and a grandmother.
- Virginia Wenger, 89, of Plainfield. She is survived by the Frank Thacker Family as well as her friends.
- Clarence E. Feldpausch, Jr., of Romeoville. Memorials for the father, grandfather and great-grandfather can be made to the Joliet Area Community Hospice.
- Michael Poole, 71, of Romeoville. The husband, father and grandfather held a career with Amtrak. Memorials can be made to CNS Home Health and Hospice, Carol Stream.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about local funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.